stationary concrete batching plant
stationary concrete batching plant are also called commercial concrete batching plant, and stationary concrete batching plant are receiving more and more attention. How to choose the right stationary concrete batching plant? It has become the first question that many investors think about. As a widely used concrete mixing equipment, stationary concrete batching plants have always occupied a heavier weight in the engineering and construction industry.
Generally speaking, the commercial concrete batching plant is composed of a stirring system, an aggregate supply system, a power storage system, a metering system, a control system, and external supporting equipment. The twin-shaft forced mixer has strong mixing ability, uniform mixing quality and high productivity. For dry hard, semi-dry, plastic and various proportions of concrete mixing effect is good.
The lubrication system and the spindle drive system are all imported from a full set, and the hydraulic door opening mechanism can adjust the opening degree of the discharge door as needed. The mixing machine mixing shaft adopts anti-blocking technology to effectively prevent cement from agglomerating on the shaft.
The shaft end seal adopts a unique multiple sealing structure to effectively prevent sand leakage and ensure the long-term operation of the entire mixing system. The cleaning system adopts automatic control and manual control of the high-pressure water pump. Each water outlet is located directly above the stirring spindle, which improves the efficiency of mixing, increases water mist to reduce dust pollution and effectively remove cement agglomeration.
Main points of production technology of stationary concrete batching plant
1. Venue. Keep it clean, the drainage is smooth, and the signal is connected smoothly;
2. Feeding system. The aggregate should be prevented from entering the running mechanism; generally, the sand and cement cannot be fed in the same pipe; the materials in the hopper, pipe trough and other parts should be unloaded every time, and should not be reserved for the next feeding.
3. It is possible to use one feeding and multiple feeding. One feeding is to put the materials into the mixer according to a certain process sequence, but it is not allowed to cast the cement first to avoid the cement sticking axis; in order to avoid the cement being wrapped by water to form the cement ball in one feeding, The cement and sand should be stirred first to disperse the cement, and then the water is poured;The feeding operation is complicated, and the program is required in the batching plant and the mixing building. The processing can be achieved.
4. One of the operations is to control the measurement accuracy and mixing time to ensure that the process requirements are met; the second is to check for abnormalities and failures, such as whether there is leakage or leakage of the discharge port, etc. If there are abnormalities and failures, timely maintenance is required.
5. Stop. The concrete must be cleaned before shutdown; before the work is completed, a small amount of stone is used and the mixer is cleaned; at the same time, the mixing site is cleaned. When there is a sudden power outage or downtime, care should be taken to clean the concrete in the mainframe in time.
6. Security. Anyone must follow the operating procedures and safety precautions to ensure safe production.